Saturday 3 January 2015

*** Rinny Rambles *** Top ten books of 2014



So 2014 was a fab bookie year for me Kimmy and I started this blog :) and it has grown into something i thought would take a lot longer. We have met some fab people on our journey thank you too all fellow readers, authors and publishers. 2014 was also the first year i set myself a reading goal and kept track of the number of books iI read. I made my goal of 60 new years eve lol although  think it was a year of less reading for me. I have set myself a modest goal of 20 books for 2015 as I am returning to education after ten years :) Yay go me. Due to serious long term health issues i am studying from home so it's going to be hard and busy this year.

I thought since it's the new year I would do a top ten list of my Fave reads from last year. It was near impossible keeping it too just ten .............

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2015 filled with love, joy, happiness and lots of books.

Rinny :)

Top ten (Ok eleven)reads of 2014

1) The King by JR Ward  


2) Soul Reflection by Lorraine Sears




3) Soul Reunion by Lorraine Sears




4) Our Zoo by June Mottershead



5) Black Moon Draw by Lizzie Ford



6) The 100 by Carla Spradbery



7) The Winter People by Rebekah L Purdy



8) The Selection Series by Kiera Cass  (ok I know another cheat oopps but they're all so good)



9) The Reunion by A.A Pencil



10) Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins



11) Dead over Heels by Alison Kemper



OK i need to cheat again!! I wanted to include a recent book that has stayed with me. It's re releasing this month and i read it the 31st dec 2014. So i felt it more belonged  in 2015. So as a Honourable Mention I am adding ...................................



Wow that was tough going!! I could have went on forever. As always this year I have read not only a lot of books but a lot of good books.

What are your top books for 2014? Have you read any of mine? Add your comments and thoughts below...


No comments: